Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fourth of July hike

Haven't been feelin' it on the bike lately. Got sick after my last blog post and haven't fully recovered for some reason. As my hard-earned cycling fitness circles the drain, I figure I'd better get off the Laz-e-boy and do something resembling excercise so I brought Cindy over to the site of my last adventure to do some more investigating.

Didn't have to set the "F" stop for this one.


Technically we aren't supposed to be here so I photo-shopped Cindy hiking up the road to the old quarry above Queens Canyon.


Dawson Trotman was the founder of The Navigators and is now buried in a pretty choice locale.


General Palmer picked the coolest location in the Springs to build a house. If he were alive today, I'm pretty sure he'd be a mountain biker.


Of course I brought my GoPro camera and of course I made a video. Please give me 2 minutes of your life....
Glen Eyrie hike on July 4th from Alan Keeffe on Vimeo.




No comments:

Post a Comment