Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Demo a bike today!

At work (The Colorado Cyclist) we have several bikes available to demo (for a small fee). I've had my eye on a Giant Trance X2 for a little while but have never really ridden one for more than a minute.

Today was the day to test ride this sweet bike, so I invited my full-suspension-loving co-worker (our warehouse manager) Rick and we headed for Palmer Park at lunch-time.

I have always preferred a rigid frame with a suspension fork (since I am so "old school") and I have owned full-suspension rigs in the past (AMP Research, Santa Cruz Heckler). But today I was ready to try it again...I even wore baggy shorts!


Palmer Park ride on a Giant Trance from Alan Keeffe on Vimeo.

Oh yeah, I will be purchasing one of these bikes as soon as I can afford to because it was waaaaaay too much fun and that's what it's all about!

No comments:

Post a Comment