Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beer finale

Well, the weather outside is frightful, and the beer is fermented so I guess it's time to bottle it up.

Frightful.



First, you have to cook up some more sugar
This is for carbonation.



While that maltodextrin in boiling I am sterilizing
the bottles in an iodine solution.



Super cool bottle-washing attachment for my faucet.



The bottle tree for draining them.
Christmas has come early!



I am transferring the beer to mix it
with the sugars I cooked earlier.



Now I am transferring the beer to various
containers for the final carbonation.



Capping those bastards!



Here is 5 gallons of beer in various containers.
In 1 to 3 weeks they will be carbonated and
ready to consume.

I took a sample sip of the un-carbonated beer and it is awesome! I can't wait until it is completely ready.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment